Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to purchese 2x 30ltr v6's, They are still in the 164's at the mo.....Fisrtly i want to know if the 30ltr will go in my 155??, and if yes what else do i have to strip of the doners?..i.e ECU or any loom's for extra sensor's etc, and what about driveshaft's?? . Do i need to remove and completly install the whole sub frame with all "A" frames of the 164 including shafts and disks???..... "Blimey how many questions" There are LOTS. So any help on ANYTHING whould be FANTASTIC,Cheer's :)

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
theres a fair amount of work to do, the thermostat is on the wrong side for a start so you need to cut away some of the engine bay I think,

Man to ask is Cream seeing as he has done this and is pleased with the results, may be a lot easier going from a 2.5 V6 155 to a 3.0 ;) :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank's for quick reply Alfajack ;) Nice to know it's possible (ish)..... I have a 1.8 sp :eek:

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Its a bit cheeky but if you have a set of crome inlet pipes left after you`ve finished can I buy them off of you? Thats just what I need to beef up my 2.5 I think ;)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like that Chris " When finished "...Cheer's m8o ;) Might be a while tho :rolleyes: When all is good, Hopefully... some bit's will be going ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts