Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I turned the big 30 today .The girlfriend is taking me out to dinner today somewhere nice which i am looking forward to:) however apart from that I don't think anything has changed dramatically .I feel much the same , sat on the same seat on the 6:38am train .It seems 30 is one of those "landmark" birthdays nothing paticularly changes .16 smoke 18 drink 30........

Oh I have thought of something I am now entitled to hire a supercar excellent news :)

Anway wish everyone the best this fine sunny day :)

ps does anyopne know if thay are going to repeat Californication missed start of new series yesterday

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Happy Birthday young man!

Please to hear nothing changes - I'm heading there myself in 7 months and DREADING it!

·
Administrator
45,145 Posts
Everything is a fraction droopier than it was yesterday ;)

H

·
0 Posts
Happy Birfday AV :D

Nope nowt changes I'm 43 this year and the Mrs reckons I still behave like a 16 year old :D

Especially in the bed room ;) :D :D :D

E

·
0 Posts
Happy Birthday, just over a month and then I will join you in being a 30 something.

Having just typed "30" I cannot help but wonder where the time has gone :confused:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Prime time reaching thirty, well it was for me, and then carried on so more or less in the same way right through until my fifty fifth birthday. Then at this milestone I started to regulate my pace of life, and now at sixty eight I just drift along, courtesy of the good old NHS. :lol:

·
Registered
5,123 Posts

Nope nowt changes I'm 43 this year and the Mrs reckons I still behave like a 16 year old :D

There is a joke in that somewhere, but since this is a tame thread I wont abuse it.:lol:

·
Administrator
45,145 Posts

You'd have thought you'd give up leafing through the Kay's catalogue lingerie section at your age :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts