Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And she never missed a beat. Drove from Romford, Essex to Dorset coast, 170 miles no problem with comfort. Drove around the great country and coastal lanes for another 50-60 miles, and apart from swearing at the unmade car park and thinking of my wishbones, again she never let me down. It's a GT and made for Grand Touring! Home again another 170 miles non stop. Its the JTD and left home with 3/4 of a tank, and fuel light came on 10 miles from home, not bad at all. Love these cars, made for driving.:D

However she now needs a good clean! looks the part now though..:eek:

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Hmm, Romford. I parked in the Liberty multi-story this Thursday next to a Grey GT, was that you?

The only other GT I've seen parks opposite Frances Bardsley in Brentwood Road.

Rob

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, Romford. I parked in the Liberty multi-story this Thursday next to a Grey GT, was that you?

The only other GT I've seen parks opposite Frances Bardsley in Brentwood Road.

Rob
not me! was in dorset, and I'm in Main Road, Gidea Park end. Will look out for you on the mean streets of Romford though..

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
I'm just off the Drill, so we should be seeing each other in passing :) Don't get into Romford much; we prefer Upminster ;)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm just off the Drill, so we should be seeing each other in passing :) Don't get into Romford much; we prefer Upminster ;)
I agree, Upminster/Hornchurch myself, not a fan of Romford either, to busy during the day and like a military training zone in the nights. Plus if I have to park the car, I can guarantee some numpty will open their door on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts