Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at Autotrader I see there is a GT 3.2 V6 Lusso for sale. For my education, so please excuse my ignorance, did Alfa make variants of the 3.2 as in JTDm and 2.0L Blackline, Lusso, Cloverleaf? I thought the 3.2 came in "standard" form only. Thanks

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Looking at Autotrader I see there is a GT 3.2 V6 Lusso for sale. For my education, so please excuse my ignorance, did Alfa make variants of the 3.2 as in JTDm and 2.0L Blackline, Lusso, Cloverleaf? I thought the 3.2 came in "standard" form only. Thanks
As I understand it didn't come in a 'Lusso' form but optional extras were ad-hoc.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Red v6 is 07 so hi tax. Lusso is listed on how many left.com not many tho. Brochure doesn't say. Might be last of line models with high spec options on. No badges.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Red v6 is 07 so hi tax. Lusso is listed on how many left.com not many tho. Brochure doesn't say. Might be last of line models with high spec options on. No badges.
Interesting to see that on the website. We live and learn. Thanks to both of you for the replies.

·
Registered
47 Posts
My GT 3.2 V6 is listed as a Lusso on the v5. I think the very last of them were all Lussos. It has a graphite colour centre console and chrome whiskers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts