Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
oooh , I like that.... oddly, LHD doesn't bother me at all, if it were (quite a bit) cheaper i'd be all over that, register it at my parents address, and run it on Spanish plates!

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Buy it and flog it in Europe for a tidy profit. Just seen it's from Germany. Looks cheap for a European car. Was going to suggest it for my dad, but it's too far for him to go.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I think I'll buy it and move to Italy!

Has anyone ever enquired about the 2005 FL on Autotrader for £1995? I want to know what's wrong with it!

Not many interesting 166s up for sale at this moment in time. If I were looking this one would interest me with some nice options including phone slot, nav & xenons. Looks like a well cared for car with the work mentioned in the ad but has been up for sale for a while. There's something interesting lurking in the garage behind it too!

2001 ALFA ROMEO 166 3.0 V6 24V Sportronic 4dr Auto Saloon

This one has potential but may need a fair bit spending on it to bring it up to scratch including removing the coachline!!!!

Alfa Romeo : Sale due to bereavment

Right, back to looking at S8s! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Buy it and flog it in Europe for a tidy profit. Just seen it's from Germany. Looks cheap for a European car. Was going to suggest it for my dad, but it's too far for him to go.
Not really, I bought mine (2004 3.2 Azzurro Nuvola, No Nav and GSM, but Navigation doesn't work in Bulgaria anyway) for EUR 5000 from Germany. Sure it's at 240k, but it is very well looked for. So I don't think the price is low.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Left hand drive is a bonus when it comes to resale values.I know guys that buys at top money to send them to Holland! If i were buying a really top quality car lhd has a wider market.When ive lhd cars here the Polish guys are very keen to export.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Not many interesting 166s up for sale at this moment in time. If I were looking this one would interest me with some nice options including phone slot, nav & xenons. Looks like a well cared for car with the work mentioned in the ad but has been up for sale for a while. There's something interesting lurking in the garage behind it too!

2001 ALFA ROMEO 166 3.0 V6 24V Sportronic 4dr Auto Saloon
Maybe this one is overdue a cam belt service, last done a 47k miles?

·
Registered
5,976 Posts

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Oh and I wish I could buy it!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts