Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered who might have bought the spares or repairs car that was on ebay today. I missed it by £7, I hope it isn't going for parts.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Seen this one too and was watching it to see what it made. It was in Glasgow not far from me but after thinking about it I decided to be sensible and not bid!

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Seen this one too and was watching it to see what it made. It was in Glasgow not far from me but after thinking about it I decided to be sensible and not bid!
Ah Scotty where's the fun in being sensible?
Eh Pomeo?:jester:

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Ah Scotty where's the fun in being sensible?
Eh Pomeo?:jester:
:rofl:

YOLO​

"Aye Why huv wan 166 when yee cun huv Nein"

Glad eye stopped at 4 Howd eye no spy this one so close too

How much did it gopher

Pomeo

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
£447 iirc Pomeo
:yikes: That means mines ( Non Zendered ) wull be valued at Wisebuyers at -£600. :titanic::judge::angel:

:cry:

Mrs P better no see this as she will go Radio rental at me having to pay sum buddy £600 X 4 to take them away
But on a mare positive note Doh a dear :)rofl:) The noo Back Tay the Future updated DBD will feature a 166 instead of a De Loreon so may bee worth hawding ontae.

Please don't tell me it had DSP G3 sat nav an Phone

Wunder whose it was. A limited market these days :lol:

Pomeo

Ewe don't have the ebay link Sir Tam have you?

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Missed you Pomie!

Reactions: Pomeo

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:yikes: That means mines ( Non Zendered ) wull be valued at Wisebuyers at -£600. :titanic::judge::angel:

:cry:

Mrs P better no see this as she will go Radio rental at me having to pay sum buddy £600 X 4 to take them away
But on a mare positive note Doh a dear :)rofl:) The noo Back Tay the Future updated DBD will feature a 166 instead of a De Loreon so may bee worth hawding ontae.

Please don't tell me it had DSP G3 sat nav an Phone

Wunder whose it was. A limited market these days :lol,:

Pomeo

Ewe don't have the ebay link Sit Tam have you?
For you Sir

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F163767906305

Cheers

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts