Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
They do not fit Phase 1 V6 24v. They also have drop links.
Continental cars only, I expect that is why they are cheap. Shame though.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Alfa Workshop have best price on front KONI SRT's at £100 each for V6. Got additional discount with my loyalty card.. I was going for those Top Line ones with drop links but they never have stock and the Koni are worth an extra few notes.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Alfa Workshop have best price on front KONI SRT's at £100 each for V6. Got additional discount with my loyalty card.. I was going for those Top Line ones with drop links but they never have stock and the Koni are worth an extra few notes.
For the shocks try Alfashop first. Koni STR £87 each delivered, I bought some from there recently. I ordered a GTA clutch from there today; great service. Tip: Use 'AROC' as the discount code, saves about 8 or 9%.

For the record: Alfaworkshop also have an excellent service, I usually check both of them for their latest prices.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
For the shocks try Alfashop first. Koni STR £87 each delivered, I bought some from there recently. I ordered a GTA clutch from there today; great service. Tip: Use 'AROC' as the discount code, saves about 8 or 9%.

For the record: Alfaworkshop also have an excellent service, I usually check both of them for their latest prices.
Thanks Murray :)

That is very good price; could have saved myself another £26.00 :lol: Thanks for discount code, will add to my list of codes.

KONI have done well with these at this price, you wouldn't bother with anything else really.

The rear shocks are a lot more "chunky" compared to the standard ones that came off my GTV.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts