Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seen as there is going to be a fair few of us North Westerners joining in the fun of the Welsh do again, what say the possibility of another meet around Lymm again for a convoy to the meeting point in chester?

Gaz

·
63,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah that place. think those from around the manchester area met there but me, roeburndale, efcsted and swanny met at charnock richard. then met the rest of them at lymm

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
lymm would be good for me, charnock richard a bit of a detour from here although not too bad if needs be:thumbs:

·
63,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
9.15 sounds good for a lymm meet al. though il probably get there for 9 and catch some breakfast. either way il be there for meeting time

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
OK lads & lasses - lets get this organised...

Looks like we'll have 2 meeting points - Charnock Richard services on the M6 for the Lancs contingent, then Lymm Truckstop on the M56 for everybody else. If we all meet at Lymm at 9.15am for a 9.30 sharp getaway

So who's meeting where?

1) CHARNOCK RICHARD SERVICES

2) LYMM TRUCKSTOP
Me

Charnock boys & girls - what time will you need to be there to get down to Lymm for 9/9.15?

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I'll see you guys at Chester (I'm travelling up from the south)

Keep an eye out for a bunch of TVR's that are meeting up at Lymm around 9ish to go down to Oulton Park.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Evening Al, I'm in the GTA for the weekend. She'll be freshly serviced, MOT'd with new springs, dampers and a Q2. Cant wait!

H

·
0 Posts
No chance of a Remap for the tractor before then but I'm still up for a bit of a blast :)

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Hope we get weather like today, 'twas beautiful up here.

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
weather was glorious today wasn't it? can't see us being quite so lucky on saturday but you never know! :D

·
63,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just checked out the RSVP yes list on the welsh weekend and appears im the only one coming from lancashire, possibly fee if she moves from maybe. so i think it will probably be best for us all to meet at Lymm truck stop which is cool for me.

however if anybody from lancashire becomes a definite for the saturday at least then i have no problems in meeting you at Charnock Richard if you so wish

1 - 20 of 122 Posts