Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

As i'm now finally a member i thought i'd try and share a few pics with you (although i'm still trying to load the damn things!!) The car i'm trying to show is a very rare Alfa 2900 superleggera from around 1939, it is a twin supercharged straight 8 beast that is just too beautiful for words. It was produced for the prince of Monaco and has only covered around 600kms!! Could anyone shed any light on 1, whether anyone would like to see the pics and 2, how i can load the [email protected]%y things!!!

Kind Regards

Kev

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Kev,
I'd love to see the pictures.

You can upload from your own computer if the picture is small enough in size - just click on the "manage attachments" button below your message when you are composing it. The site accepts various formats and the process is fairly obvious once you're in.

Alternatively you can upload a larger image via one of the photo hosting sites such as photobucket and copy the IMG link.

There are more detailed instructions in FAQs I think - or possibly a sticky at the top of the images lounge- with step-by-steps.

Welcome to AO by the way.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kev,
I'd love to see the pictures.

You can upload from your own computer if the picture is small enough in size - just click on the "manage attachments" button below your message when you are composing it. The site accepts various formats and the process is fairly obvious once you're in.

Alternatively you can upload a larger image via one of the photo hosting sites such as photobucket and copy the IMG link.

There are more detailed instructions in FAQs I think - or possibly a sticky at the top of the images lounge- with step-by-steps.

Welcome to AO by the way.
Thanks mate, good choice of car by the way ;):D I'll have another crack at loading them up over the next couple of day's all being well. Might be a good idea for me to upgrade my mebership too!

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Cheers Kev. I'll look forward to seeing them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts