Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me out here!!!! i keep receiving various threads from the alfa forums via my email, just had to delete 26 of them if anybody has any idea how to stop this i would be most gratefull.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
What are they saying to you. You have PM ect.

You can stop any settings like that in your profile/settings.

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
Hi mate, I think what's happened is that you've subscribed to a few threads and you're automatically receiving notifications of new posts.

If you go to Quick Links (on the bar at the top of the forum) and select Subscribed Threads, you should see a list of threads you have a subscription with.

Then, click on the white box on the right handside of all those threads that have some notification (either Daily or Instant).

Once you've chosen all the relevant threads, select from the drop-down box at the bottom of the list (on the right hand-side) "no email notification" and click on the Go button.

Shouldn't get any more emails after that :)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Or go into 'User CP' then 'Edit Options' and under 'Default Thread Subscription Mode' select 'No E mail Notification'

That should sort it !! ;)

That will mean that you get no notifications what so ever though !!

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
nomad said:
Or go into 'User CP' then 'Edit Options' and under 'Default Thread Subscription Mode' select 'No E mail Notification'
Agreed, this will help to avoid getting automatic notifications of future thread subscribed to, but won't fix the existing threads that currently have notifications. For those, he needs to do it as mentioned above :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts