Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Wonder if anyone might be able to point me in the right direction. I have the general problems highlighted in other threads about 'English Language Unavailable' etc. I have updated 5.5 and got 'Update Complete' I have updated English language pack and got 'USB Update Completed'.

The additional issue i have is that B&M Media player or the B&M buttons dont work for circa 25 minutes after the car is started. If I have a memory stick in with music on, it start playing 25 mins into the drive and also the Phone or Speech buttons dont work for this 1st 25mins either.

In addition I dont have any reference to any B&M setting in my menu (off the indicator stalk).

So to recap. 25 mins for any response from the system, pressing phone or speech button recieve 'English Language unavailable', no B&M settings in menu, and unable to find any blue tooth if i do a search from my phones.

I know most of the above had been reported in other threads but the 25 minute start up ( with or without a memory stick connected) makes it very difficult to get time to investigate.

any ideas much appreciated.
Alfa 159 2.4 Ti ( 57)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update on the above. I have timed the B&M start up time over the last couple of days and it is exactly 30minutes before B&M responds.

many thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts