Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a lot of talk and not much action that bloke who wanted to put 20s on his 147 never posted pics, despite a lot of requests.

Anyways, I just stumbled across this car for sale in Australia, which sports 20in wheels, complete with white wall tyres. How tasteful!

As expected, the end result is horrific.

Behold:

Used ALFA ROMEO 147 Private Seller Cars For Sale - carsales.com.au

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
That really is pretty bad ... it might have looked better if the rest of the car had been chav'd up too, but to be honest they just look out of place ... (I've never really been a fan of chrome alloys anyway though)

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
i dunno, i think if they weren't those gammy chrome yokes it'd be alright.

still, i wouldn't do it to mine

D

·
0 Posts
156: 18"
GTV: 18"
147: 17"
166: 18/19"

20"'s on a 147 is horrific, :lol:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
:eek: Looks pants. WTF was the point of doing it and then selling it so soon after? Maybe he is having a hip replacement cus of the terrible ride!

·
Vendor
46,115 Posts
That looks sooo bad..

Bacon and GhostyDog both have 19" rims on their 147 GTAs, and they look fantastic!

I think what makes this worse is the insane lowering and lack of sideskirts, making it just look over-wheeled and nothing else.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Might be the arches that help on the GTA...but Bacon's GTA looks fantastic on his 19's :)

Those 20's are rank though...

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Might be the arches that help on the GTA...but Bacon's GTA looks fantastic on his 19's :)

Those 20's are rank though...
I agree, don't write it off completely just because someone else has tasteless 20s on their car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts