Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jamie and the magic torch:
<strong>yep, he owns a Nova 1.3SR</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Judging by the 'bolt on' threads in the forum I thought the 147 was the 'new' Nova

N

·
0 Posts
The new Nova? That's a bit near the mark 07! Some people will be very offended that you think the 147 drivers are 'Gary Boys'. Everyone knows the 147 is the new Saxo wink

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
What the heck is it?

I can only think of one thing that gives every car such equipped with an extra 20bhp for £3.99...

... the latest copy of MAX POWER!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Its basically a Maplins resistor(59p) that fools the ECU into thinking the air is colder than it is and overfuels the car to compensate. You ECU will adjust accordingly and your car will not then run very well. If you want power increase then obtain it properly - cant say anymore still havent had a response from the forum owners.
Nigel

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Not available for 33 !! :(
I was just about to order one... eek!

laughing

A

·
0 Posts
oh dear this is bad this very bad !!

Who ever buy such a thing is a ...............and a..............!

I am going to buy a bag of mixed seeds and sell them as
" jack seeds !! plant one and have a money tree in a day ! "

:D :D

N

·
0 Posts
I might be interested in buying some of those Aldo.....I would be prepared to swap them for either 5 magic beans, or 1 golden egg wink

1 - 10 of 10 Posts