Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I live in ATL and I have owned my Giulia Quad for about a month. First, to all those Camaro and Charger owners out there…stop trying to race me. You will lose every time. I have only seen maybe one or two other Giulia Quads and we always wave to each other because we all know the secret. In the hands of a capable driver the only thing that can beat me consistently is the two other Italian car companies which will remain unnamed. However, in race mode you better know what you’re doing or you will find yourself wrapped around a tree real quick. As a previous owner of Audi S models, I am really enjoying the rear wheel drive. It’s fun in race mode To slide around the corner and scare the **** out of your passenger. Interior of the car OK, technology side sucks however that’s not why I bought the car. If I wanted efficient and flawless engineering I would’ve stuck with the Audi. Any other quad owners in the states with comments?

·
Premium Member
43,138 Posts
Hello Nick and welcome to the forum. Good to hear you're waving at other Alfa owners (y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts