Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any good deals going at the moment or can anyone recommend a dealer that are giving good discounts looking for a new Veloce. Willing to travel but looking around the North West first.

I've asked a dealer about the MY2020 facelift Giulia but have no details yet and are saying they don't expect it to be available probably until June/July next year, which is a shame.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Are there any good deals going at the moment or can anyone recommend a dealer that are giving good discounts looking for a new Veloce. Willing to travel but looking around the North West first.

I've asked a dealer about the MY2020 facelift Giulia but have no details yet and are saying they don't expect it to be available probably until June/July next year, which is a shame.
Have you tried Beechdale. They're hard to beat I think they have a PCP offer at 0.5%

·
Registered
31 Posts
Beechdale Derby are good dealers, they get a thumbs up from me. The last good deals were left over stock that mangoletsi had to get rid, hence the PCH deals

·
Registered
420 Posts
Beechdale Derby are good dealers, they get a thumbs up from me. The last good deals were left over stock that mangoletsi had to get rid, hence the PCH deals

Just bought a Stelvio from Beechdale. Good deal and, importantly, great to do business with. Helpful, professional, quick and not at all pushy. Can see why people rate them so highly. Called in on a Sunday when I was passing through Derby. They’d just locked up but opened up again to let me look at the Stelvio. Top blokes. (And a really good deal !!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sam Fairhead at Motorvogue in Northampton did a great deal for me on my Giulia Quadrifoglio back in February and beat the best offer I had from Beechdale. He is worth giving a call.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
You could even get a figure from them and ask your local dealer to match it.
Thats what I did, the dealer principal (someone I know) gave the salesman a telling off! All made up and friends now though.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the tips,

How does the Veloce drive on 19" compared to the standard 18" thinking of going for the 5 hole 19"

·
Registered
1,325 Posts

How about trying carwow?

Andy

·
Registered
609 Posts
Apparently Alfa dealers are selling Veloces for less than £30k according to some joker who gave me a px price on mine against a quad

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have seen dealer cars advertised on a 69 plate with very low mileage for sale and because it is registered to them they can't offer the 5-3-5 plan, it has to be a new order. This seems a bit stupid as I thought they could pass the plan onto a new owner.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
If that is indeed true it is most definitely stupid if they can't offer the 5 3 5 to someone purchasing a pre reg car! How idiotic. Does it also mean the offer only holds good for the first owner??

·
Registered
420 Posts
I have seen dealer cars advertised on a 69 plate with very low mileage for sale and because it is registered to them they can't offer the 5-3-5 plan, it has to be a new order. This seems a bit stupid as I thought they could pass the plan onto a new owner.
I got the same story when looking at a new Stelvio. No 5-3-5 on pre reg and probably no 5-3-5 on orders placed on new/unreg after end of Dec. Don’t know if this was just a tactic to get a quick sale, but had same story from more than 1 dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Debating if I should go with Black or Red Leather interior... anybody with the Red Leather interior can share pictures? I know it difficult to see and depends on the lighting conditions but is it a vivid red or more like a deep darker red as shown in the configurator.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts