What makes this sub-zero for me? If you squint and ignore the MASSIVE tyres etc. it's a nice little coupe. I can do the shopping with my Mam and not be the exhibitionist idiot extricating myself from an orange Lambo.
I think this is cool because it's utterly mental and yet it comes from a mainstream manufacturer. It's a throwback to the muscle car wars of the late 60s when too much power was just enough. I like it when car makers go a bit off piste, it shows me that they still have some soul.
Thank goodness that in a world of grey SUVs somebody's prepared to build a ludicrous vehicle like that! As the old saying goes, nothing succeeds like excess - & that's got an excess of excess. Can't be anything but sub-zero!
Not exactly sure that I'd call the Challenger a little coupe, EP. I agree with nice, though.
• The world’s fastest production vehicle 0-60mph time.
• The world’s fastest-ever production car over the quarter mile.
• The highest production car acceleration G-force.
• The world’s first production car to fully lift its front wheels while accelerating.
• Been banned by the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) from any of its member tracks. Quite simply, for being too fast. ” Unquote.
Absolutely pointless! According to the rules this make it sub zero :smokin:
I think I might have found a cool SUV the Frankenstein wonderchild of Bertone BMW and Daihatsu. Based on the Daihatsu Rocky they made the perfect combo Italians for style and interior base and tech from Japan and engine from Germany.(sound s like a scary combo if history is a clue) Produced...
While the aesthetics remain much the same, just 3% of components are shared with the outgoing version. All starting at £63k
1000kg, with a BMW 2L turbo four - 255 bhp & 295 lb ft of torque. 0-60 in about 5 secs, 150 mph top speed. Hair raising stuff!