Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've previously owned a 147 and a Brera Spider before getting a BMW 1 series (company car) and a Qashqai (practical for what I needed at the time). I've seen the light again and am going for a Giulietta QV. I've test driven one and loved it. I have plenty of time to go and the dealer said they are on stop sell at the minute waiting for the new 2016 model to come out. Anyone heard anything about what may he different? I've had a look round the internet and seem a few camouflaged photos but nothing concrete and wondered if anyone had heard anything?

Cheers
Keith.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
No official info yet.

·
Premium Member
5,375 Posts
Front has new badge, v shaped grille (no bars) a more pronounced lip around the base of the headlamps that continues round to the grille and it loses the two 'fangs' on the lower grille. Honeycomb mesh used all the way across & behind V like the Giulia. could be wrong though....

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Alfa Romeo Giulietta restyling will be presented on Feb 24th (for employees). What has changed: new grille, trilobo redefined, changes in exhaust tip, new alloy wheels, new exterior colours, new interior finishes and GIULIETTA new logo and new Uconnect Live. The "QV" becomes "Veloce", always with the 1750 TBI.
Price increase of 150 Euros.

(Google translation from Italian)

·
Registered
289 Posts
The "QV" becomes "Veloce", always with the 1750 TBI.
Price increase of 150 Euros.

(Google translation from Italian)
That makes no sense at all, hoping that's a translation error

Alfa are always messing with names, Veloce becomes Distinctive. Sportiva becomes QV Line etc.

QV becoming Veloce would just cause confusion.

Maybe it will apply in some markets only?

Roll on the end of the month........

·
Registered
289 Posts
i had heard the QV would be no more (in name). Shame. Like the grill though!
That is a shame, but maybe they're aligning it with the Giulia.

The grille looks really good, the old version has been around for a while...

Another year to go and I'll be ordering one (All being well)

·
Registered
38,271 Posts
Hmmmm

I think it look worse than the original by a long way. Athough the angle might not be flattering...

·
Registered
554 Posts
did the business edition have the collision avoidance radar fitted = looks quite a good re touch. the dealer I spoke too yesterday suggested the headlamps and grill treatment was to make it more Giulia looking

·
Registered
35,747 Posts
No it's the pics from the Sprint, which I've added to my posting. The collision avoidance will need a new lower grille moulding easily photoshopped from the Giulia.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts