Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a guy at my door today, handed me a note saying the Carlow stage of the Rally would be passing outside my house on May 12th. Will have to set up a couple of video cameras, and see if I can capture a decent crash or two...:D

Anyone who wants to come down for ringside seats, is more than welcome..:thumbs:

Might even supply coffee.... (ROB...!) :lol:

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Had a guy at my door today, handed me a note saying the Carlow stage of the Rally would be passing outside my house on May 12th. Will have to set up a couple of video cameras, and see if I can capture a decent crash or two...:D

Anyone who wants to come down for ringside seats, is more than welcome..:thumbs:

Might even supply coffee.... (ROB...!) :lol:
And I was there when he dropped in!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're more than welcome Rob.

We'll have to get one of the reps to try and make a meet out of it... Then when the last Rally car has gone past..We can all chase after them, before they reopen the roads.. Now wouldn't that be a good plan..:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Every body's more than welcome. I'll supply the coffee for you all (except Rob, he can bring his own...:lol::lol:)

Just kidding mate.. I'll even give ya a biscuit...Chocolate HobNob, if ya lucky...:thumbs:

M

·
0 Posts
Dont forget toget your shopping as the Tipp one use to go by mine and it would leave you stuck for 2 days but parking a LWB transit with deck chairs at a corner is a good idea

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They are closing the road from 8am to 6pm. Not sure if its just restricted access, or complete lockdown. I'll know nearer the time. They seem to have it pretty well organised already, and its only January... Fair play to them..:mygrin1:

P

·
0 Posts
Well to get a taste for the May rally, the Dakar is on eurosport tonight followed by the northwest 200:thumbs:

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
George is CArlow in Ireland ?

If it is and my Sat nav has it I hope to make it ... Mine's a Cappppppppuchin ( or is that a priest!)

M

·
0 Posts
They are closing the road from 8am to 6pm. Not sure if its just restricted access, or complete lockdown. I'll know nearer the time. They seem to have it pretty well organised already, and its only January... Fair play to them..:mygrin1:
If it is running outside your house it will probably be a full closure but it seems very well organised :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
George is CArlow in Ireland ?

If it is and my Sat nav has it I hope to make it ... Mine's a Cappppppppuchin ( or is that a priest!)
Can't see you getting a frock on ya Dermo?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts