Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Could someone please let me know if they are having the same issues as i am with this stupid Blue&Me.
When pressing the menu button NOTHING appears on the dash, when before it worked for a day when i picked the car up. Ive had the unit replaced with no avail, ive disconnected the negative on the battery and still not working. I've recently bought the TomTom Blue&Me2 and cannot access the menu options to use the satnav properly with the Blue&Me set up within the car. Ive got in contact with Alfa Romeo customer service and awaiting reply, but my dealership has told me today that there is a software update coming out next week from 6th-7th September from ALFA ROMEO to rectify this issue, i dont think this is the update from Blue&Me (v6.0), well i hope not as i have that installed already...

If anyone else is having the same issue on there Alfa's and Fiats, please let me know and if there is any Alfa Technicians out there maybe you could help...

Cheers....
:thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
As you say Gav, very few Mito owners on here from Ireland.

I was going to advise the same but I see Cagiva has already started a thread there so hopefully someone might have some useful info there :thumbs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts