Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just running these past you good people.

So far I'm planning

* a brekkie meet - already in the events lounge for late January and I am VERY pleased to see there are a few interested :thumbs:

* A repeat of my Rutland Run :D WEll attended last year and very likely to be around the time of the extra Bank Holiday

* September time - reserved places (right in front of Peterborough Cathedral!!!!) for the local Italian festival

As well as a monthly pub outing -yes I know in the 'Boro but hopefully some of you might be able to come along.....we do have a spare bedroom if anyone is interested enough to want to come :lol:

I hope to see many more of you East Anglia lot this coming 2012 ....you'll be sick of the sight of me :cheese:

:thumbs:

Keep your eyes on the events lounge folks :D

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I'll be there at the events. I'll get my diary out. So much to see and do :)

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi carrotsucker :)

Yep there'll be lots of regular events both local to Norfolk and some for the 'wider' East Anglian region too. There are now 4 reps for the region (though we could do with 2 more IMHO) and we are meeting up the end of Feb to organise all sorts of things for next year :thumbs:

Get in touch with GTV73 (aka Sean) He lives in Norfolk )your local rep) and give him some thoughts of things that you and any other Alfa folks you know, would like to do in 2012 :D

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Anything doing in good old Norfolk.........?
Hello mate, :thumbs:

Give me a shout of what you would like to do in 2012, any idea would be welcomed.

I'm meeting up with jillyflower and the others in Feb to talk about events in 2012 to make it interesting and fun :)

Sean
:thumbs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts