Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up £6.06 worth of diced beef from Sainsbury's for £1.58! Thats going straight in the freezer for a stew later in January. Nom Nom Nom. :cool:

·
Registered
34,468 Posts
My wife tells me that Delia's 16th century stuffing was on special at Waitrose before Christmas as they had overestimated it's appeal.it maybe even more of a Bargain by now?

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Sure this is of little or no interest to the men but I bought a designer dress earlier for a fraction of the price at Cocosa.com :)
It's of great interest to the men who admired you for your New Year Resolution not to buy clothes, as revealed on another thread.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
I got a box of Christmas crackers for £1.18, Toby had such fun with them on Christmas day I couldn't walk past them for £1.18 could I ;) :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mrs C got me a Ferrari/Aston driving day for £79 last week, reduced from £169 :)

·
Registered
13,050 Posts
My wife tells me that Delia's 16th century stuffing was on special at Waitrose before Christmas as they had overestimated it's appeal.it maybe even more of a Bargain by now?
I'm not surprised, who wants to eat stuffing that is over 500 years old?

·
Registered
34,468 Posts
I'm not surprised, who wants to eat stuffing that is over 500 years old?
it was ten quid for a kilo.That would be one big turkey.
My biggest sale bargain? If you avoid the shops you will save a fortune and not aquire more stuff. But that would ruin the economy.....

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bought a Philips electric razor, list price £150, for £75 & despite not paying for next day delivery, got it 23 hours after ordering.
One of lifes little pleasures - getting next day delivery after selecting standard :D

·
Registered
34,468 Posts
One of lifes little pleasures - getting next day delivery after selecting standard :D
and reduce the build-up of stubble too.
the carbonfibre Giulietta knob I bought on-line from Mangoletsi took a week or so despite the "nextday" promise and then it was left on the doorstep for hours.That's a one hundred and twenty pound knob.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts