Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we are heading into the depths of winter i thought it would be an ideal time to look at meetings for the beginning of the year.

I am going to restart the Sunday morning meeting to that avenue, last winter that was a great success even when it was snowing we still had a good turn out.....

Tess an i were talking about a run through the Forest of Dean as well, there are some great road up there and some really nice pubs that do food as well.

is there anything else you guys would like to see happen in the early part of 2011, let us know and we can see about getting it organised......Bowling maybe? S. West V's S.Wales ;)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
and of course south wales area will win....:lol:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and of course south wales area will win....:lol:
Yeah right......In your dreams :D

The sunday morning meets are back on, Tess and i will be organising Bowling so watch this space ;)

There is also talk of a couple of runs as well :thumbs:

And for the guys in the south of the SW (somerset/devon/cornwall), how about getting together one sunday night of the month?

There are a few pubs in the Exeter area i have seen, alternatively if there are other venues you would rather use please let me know

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd be up for a regular sunday social type o' thing down here.

Also would make the trek a bit further for any joint meets with the welshies every now and then, funds allowing.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
I'd be up for a regular sunday social type o' thing down here.

Also would make the trek a bit further for any joint meets with the welshies every now and then, funds allowing.
ooh you are a brave munky...look forward to that:cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
link works now...:cheese:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah right......In your dreams :D

The sunday morning meets are back on, Tess and i will be organising Bowling so watch this space ;)

There is also talk of a couple of runs as well :thumbs:

And for the guys in the south of the SW (somerset/devon/cornwall), how about getting together one sunday night of the month?

There are a few pubs in the Exeter area i have seen, alternatively if there are other venues you would rather use please let me know
Exeter sounds good to me, but then I'm not far away

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Exeter meets during the week or on Sunday night would be good!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Devon sounds very good to me!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i am putting the final touched to the Exeter/Devon meet, i will have more details within the next week.

It will be on a sunday most likely as this is the one day/night people seem to be available

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hi Baz - it is difficult because the AO southwest region is massive, but there have been events in the past and I think some are possibly in the pipeline for the future.

AROC are pretty active down in Cornwall and there are a group of us who meet quite often... there is usually something on every month or so. No need to actually be an AROC member - anyone who is interested in Italian autos is welcome :D I'm just waiting to hear what the next event will be (probably something around Marazion in April), but I think there might be something at Boconnoc House at the end of May too. I'll try to post on here when I get any further info.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
jay has been talking about some meets being set up in cornwall but as PP says its a huge area so needs to see what interest there is in the area...there are lots of meets happening in devon and south wales this year im not sure if thats too far for you to travel, baz, you will be very welcome if you would like to join us...Tess

1 - 20 of 28 Posts