Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For sale is a 57 reg (2008) Alfa Romeo 147 Sport Q2 (Limited Edition) 5 door, which I have owned since February 2011. I am selling this car because I am getting a newer model.

The 147 Sport Q2 is limited edition as one of only 350 made.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this car, as it looks great, so much fun to drive, and is packed full of features.

The outstanding feature on this 147 is the Q2 limited slip differential; this splits the torque between the two front wheels dynamically to fit with changing driving conditions and road surfaces, which I have found to be excellent in this car, in addition to it being fantastic to handle on the road.

The engine is a 150bp 225 ft-lb torque, 1.9ltr diesel JTDM with an average 48mpg fuel consumption; on occasion this figure has gone up to 60mpg, and I have found the car to be very economical.

The interior is full leather with red stitching in the seats steering wheel and gear leaver gaiter, Alfa Romeo logo stitched into the front headrests, and limited edition labelling in the coin tray. Aluminium pedals and Q2 kick plates also feature alongside anthracite trims on the console and satin wing mirror covers.
The 5 spoke alloy wheels were only available on the limited edition Alfa Q2 and Q4 models so stand out really well as there are very few of them about.

Since February, the 147 has had the cam belt, water pump, tensioners and pulleys replaced at 68500 miles (Alfa recommend 72000 miles). Additional work on the car includes two new front tyres with four wheel laser alignment (tracking), replacement glow plugs, service in February and new rear windscreen wiper.

Issues to note is that the front brakes (discs and pads) will need replacing in the near future, and the car has a few stone chips on the bonnet from motorway driving. A small dent is also on the driver’s door, but can be easily fixed.

The Q2 has a fully documented service history (mostly main dealer) complete with all original handbooks leather document holder and additional documentation from Alfa Romeo including the radio code. The car also comes with two flip keys.

The car has a valid MOT until February 2nd 2012 with no advisorys on the first MOT, taxed until January 31st 2012, and has a full V5C certificate with one previous owner.

Please note that the car currently has outstanding finance, but this fee would be paid by myself within 48 hours of purchase. The winning bidder of the car will receive confirmation of the finance being paid via email or post. Cash on collection, and sold as seen with no returns.

No test drives without valid insurance.

If you have any questions about the car or offers to buy, please feel free to contact me at any time.

alan21784 at hotmail dot com
or

AL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts