Year:2007
Make:Alfa Romeo
Model:Other
Mileage:65000 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:3.2V6 JTS Q4
Trim:939 Spider 3.2V6 JTS Q4 Q-Tronic
Here for sale is my 939 Alfa Romeo Spider 3.2V6 JTS Q4 Q-Tronic with paddle shift.

When I decided to buy a Spider last year I searched for a long time until I found this one:
  • It had to be Alfa Red, as that is the only colour an Alfa, in fact any Italian, roadster should be
  • It had to be the 3.2 V6 as (controversial!) with a 2.2 you'll always be wishing you had more power, and a diesel in a Spider might be sensible and frugal, but as very few Spiders cover high mileage so the cost of fuel should not take priority over power, sound and driving enjoyment!
  • It had to be auto with steering wheel paddles (and as these are extremely rare this was the most difficult to find) as sometimes you want the car to do the work and sometimes you want to take control and steering wheel paddles provide the best experience
  • It had to be in the best condition possible and this car is truly rust free as most Japanese cars are due to their climate and lack of salt use on the roads. To ensure it stays in tip-top condition I have had it Tetrosyl undersealed by my local Alfa independent
The car was imported from Japan in 2020, was reported as having a single Japanese owner. I am the second UK owner
The body is totally free of any dents or scratches and I can't even find a stone chip on the bonnet. I'd go so far as to say it is "as new"
The alloys are totally scuff free and the tyres have a plenty of tread remaining
The leather is unmarked and the car has fitted Alfa Spider floor mats
The car was always garaged by the previous UK owner and has always been garaged by myself
A bonus, as the car is an import, is that it is recorded at the DVLA as having 0 emissions so the annual road fund license is £280 and not the £600 of a UK registered car
The Japanese export certificate and UK DVLA approval paperwork is all present
The current MOT expires 26th October '22
The hood was refurbished by the importing dealer in November 2020 and a receipt for over £2,100 is present for the replacement of 4 hood rams, new power steering reservoir, upper OSF wish bone and some new coils and spark plugs
I have recently cleaned, re-dyed and waterproofed the hood using Renovo products
The previous UK owner had a full service was carried out in August 2021.
Unfortunately, the car did not come with a manual pack (printed copies are with the car) so there is no definitive record of past servicing, though to look at the condition of the car and engine bay I had no concern that the car had not been maintained correctly by the Japanese owner
I have also added a dashcam and Brodit Proclip phone holder, with cabling hidden under the trim. Both to remain in the car
Alfa Customer services provided me with, what they say is limited, build data that they hold, which reports the following:
  • 925 Wind Stop
  • 5BH Steering Wheel Controls
  • 5B2 Extra charge pastel paintwork
  • 58J Electric memory mirrors
  • 56J Non standard alloy wheels
  • 4DK Passenger airbag deactivation
  • 230 Gas discharge Xenon headlamps
  • 211 Leather upholstery
  • 135 Two way swivelling electric and heated front seats
  • 102 Headlamp wash/wipe
In addition, and I am not sure if these were options or standard fit for a Japanese car, it has:-
  • Rain sensing wipers
  • Tyre inflation kit (verified as still in date) instead of a spare wheel
  • Clarion touchscreen head unit with reversing camera, inbuilt hard disk, CD, MD and memory card inputs. I have added bluetooth functionality to stream music, podcasts and internet radio from my phone and which will remain in the car
  • Cruise control
  • Locking wheel nuts
I have many further pictures (e.g. before and after undersealing), video of the roof operation etc.
I am selling the car as I have a Tesla on order for business reasons
Please message with any questions or requests for further pictures. I am located close to Eastleigh, Hampshire and the car is available to view and test