Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, my 159 is now officially for sale.

83000KM
Brand new set of Dunlop SP6060 Tyres
New Front Brake pads
Just been Major serviced
K&N Drop in Filter included
Parrot Hands Free Phone system
Good condition
Has kept me happy from 17321KM
17 inch Brera wheels

It pains my heart to do this but after 2 years of ownership it really is time to move on :(

Price: R100 000

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Whatcha buying

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont know yet hey, hopefully another cool alfa, although all of them are so expensive all of a sudden, would like a bravo sport actually but im afraid i shall be banished from alfaowner.net and ARCSA for that :lol:

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
what would your budget be

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, easy now paul, lets just see if i can actually sell the car haha then well talk about budgets and cars, i have a lot of decisions lying ahead of me after i sell my baby

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no takers eh? well if anyone knows of someone who might be interested in my car please give them my number: 0846018250

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
For R100 000 I seriously can't think of much better value. And It wasn't slow at all at the track day... Gotta buy a house, so I MIGHT sell the Giulietta and buy a cheaper car so I can put the balance down on a bigger deposit for the house. If it comes to that and your car is still available I'll give you a call

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Benzina159

Im looking at trading in my 147 for a 159. Im really interested in this one. I dont know if a dealership will pay me out in cash for mine? Please PM me on any advise that you may have on the topic. I'd love to own that 159. Could you also give me a bit more info on the car?

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
147's are cheap enough for dealers to buy cash, come try your luck in vereeniging, this is dealer city :) pm me any extra details you would like to know and ill get back to you, although I cant think what more to say than the details I have given haha also if would like me to give you your vehicles values then I can check for you I just need some details like yearmodel, spec and engine size

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Benzina. Is this car still available for sale? Please tell me more about it if it is. Seems a random question but does it have parking sensors, I read that 159s are hard to park without them. More importantly, has this car given you any issues at all? I didn't realise the value of the car can go so low.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
o yes sorry sold it in febuary about, my price was good, youd struggle to find one for the same price though, people and dealers still expect a fortune for these cars sometimes

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh yes and also i didnt find mine difficult to park, once you drove it for about a month it will be easy as pie for you to park it. as for reliability you cannot go wrong, only trouble i had was of my own stupidity.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts