Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
edit

This 159 is now gone but still have some parts available from it including, radio, console trim, heater blower motor & resister and a few other small items.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Collection of this hasn't happened yet so still available should anyone need/want anything...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, thanks for your reply, would you be able to send me a photo?, so I can make sure it is the same as mine. I don't suppose you also kept the carrier for the jack etc, that fits inside the spare wheel.
Regards
Paul
I don't know if I am allowed to include my email address, so that you can contact me directly.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, thanks for your reply, would you be able to send me a photo?, so I can make sure it is the same as mine. I don't suppose you also kept the carrier for the jack etc, that fits inside the spare wheel.
Regards
Paul
I don't know if I am allowed to include my email address, so that you can contact me directly.
Hi Paul,

I've attached a couple of pictures below of the radio which I hope are adequate. I obtained the radio code from an online service but can't verify it's correct though.

If it's any good to you you can have it for the cost of postage (£6) :)

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi John,
Apologies for the delay in replying, I couldn't find your email.
Please advise how you want me to send payment.
Regards
Paul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts