Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All

Having sold my P3 JTS recently :)cry:) I have a few spare parts i need to shift.

I have the original alfa head unit/cd player available, and also some speakers with covers (i.e. front woofers and rear full range cones - no front tweeters). The head unit has the original key code card and the steel cage that holds it in the dash.

The speakers are in good condition, the covers are missing the odd spring clip but will stay on just fine with what is left. One cover has a small tear (say 5mm x 5mm), although you could recover them if required.

Would be ideal for anyone trying to put their GTV back to original etc. Prefer to sell to someone on here than go to eBay. Please get in touch if you are interested, not looking for much money.

Also have: Speaker adaptor rings (these - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SAK-1004-...0?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item3cbb764c68) and the fascia adaptor (similar to this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CT24AR08-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item23154774c6)

Finally have 4 rubber thrust rings from the rear suspension - as i replaced them when poly bushing the car, done 50k miles no obvious signs of wear, if of use to anyone let me know otherwise off to the bin.

Cheers

Gareth

·
Registered
3 Posts
Car Stereo

Hi There

I am the proud owner of a 2001 GTV

The stereo has seen better days and im looking to replace with a newer one

not looking to buy a new one and if you have a system that originally came from an Alfa im most interested

Could you give me a few more details please what is the output and wattage

Many Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there, I will have a look at the label on the unit soon and come back to you, I know that the original manufacturer was Blaupunkt, can remember the output wattage of the top of my head.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
having looked at the head unit it does appear to have an output stated, it has a wiring diagram on it etc and the code key card states the model number as Alfa156CDGTAN. As stated previously the OEM units are Blaupunkt, made in Portugal and a label on the side of the unit states 'Alfa 156 GTA' so I would suggest that the later GTVs used the same head unit as the 156s. I think I have read previously that the output is in the range of 40-45 watts RMS. Anyway the unit is in great condition, has the head cage for mounting it into the car and the original code key card from the dealer. Let me know if you are interested in buying it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts