Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contemplating selling my 3.0 Spider, so thought I'd let you all know here first. Was lovely prior to some ********! running into it on roundabout, front left corner. It's now catC.
I work away, and also totally underestimated how busy bodyshops are. So being realistic I wont get it repaired any time soon. I'd much rather it was repaired rather than broken.
Electric Blue Tan Interior 75k miles. Just prior to incident it had a new blue hood, refurbed alloys and new michelin tyres all round. Cam belt replaced, aux. belt with new alternator.
Runs and drives, I have obtained a new V6 bumper, and bonnet for alignment purposes, plus lights and other bits and bobs that were damaged. I have 3 sets of keys and fobs, all books manuals, history plus the V5.
It has been stored under a car cover in garage since, started and moved each month to keep things ticking over. If anyone is interested I can send before and after pics etc.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry just noticed this is in wrong place, please move if required.
Had loads of hassle with site crashing my browser.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
I'd say you've posted in exactly the right place...to get anyone interested.

Post a couple of pictures up as that's what most interested people will want + it could get more interested as well.

If you weren't at the other end of the country I'd probably buy it, it certainly was/is a nice car & a good colour scheme...well worth rebuilding.

Clive

1 - 5 of 5 Posts