Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to an upcoming house move I've reluctantly decided to sell my GTV Twinny

The car has all the usual Lusso features including a full black leather interior in very good nick (with minimal wear, no rips or tears) and the car itself is in good condition and the drives beautifully.

The car had the all important full cambelt kit, variator and waterpump done at 104k at Peak Alfa in October 2015. This is also when the car was last serviced (new oil, oil filter, air filter and all plugs changed)

The only down sides to the car is that the aircon needs re-gassing and there is a scratch on the front bumper. Body is in good condition for a 15 year old car.

The car is Mot'd until 15th July and the mileage is 106k. Car is in central Sheffield.

Any questions, please ask. Will try and add some more pictures when it's light!

Would love this to go to a fellow Alfisti enthusiast!

Price £1000

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Having had a look around at the other GTV's for sale, I've decided to put down the price and if it doesn't sell/ go to an enthusiast keep her as long as I can!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Stick it away somewhere dry and keep it for the future ....or you will regret it.
Believe me...dont be fooled by the V6 obsession this car is all about the styling and yours looks a tidy example in a great colour.
Keep it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had confirmation of the need to move due to work today, so the car is 100% up for sale :depressed:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Stick it away somewhere dry and keep it for the future ....or you will regret it.
Believe me...dont be fooled by the V6 obsession this car is all about the styling and yours looks a tidy example in a great colour.
Keep it.
I've been obsessed with the V6 since I first heard one several years ago. I'm addicted to its howl :lol:

Forgot to add... Agree with VBB in that you should stash it away somewhere, it's a nice looking car ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Seems kinda cheap. I recently bought a 2002 GTV, same colour, 150 tkm, with mechanical problems and the body chipped and scratched for 2000 euros.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Seems kinda cheap. I recently bought a 2002 GTV, same colour, 150 tkm, with mechanical problems and the body chipped and scratched for 2000 euros.
Continental prices always much higher than the UK.

It's within the last 18 months that prices have started to increase... You were able to get the majority of TS GTV's and Spiders much cheaper a few years back.

Now numbers are dwindling and bit more promoting of these cars as future classics is turning the tide! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Continental prices always much higher than the UK.

It's within the last 18 months that prices have started to increase... You were able to get the majority of TS GTV's and Spiders much cheaper a few years back.

Now numbers are dwindling and bit more promoting of these cars as future classics is turning the tide! :)
That they're gonna become classics is pretty much guaranteed. I dare anyone to find a better looking car for a similar price. I'd start collecting them if I had the money.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
After finally getting a dry day managed to give the inside a good clean today and have taken some more pics. Hoping to do the outside tomorrow!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts