Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a full service history and it has not had a new clutch. Should i look in to it and have a new one. :confused:

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No, contact the Guiness book of records...you might be in with a chance...200k :eek:

I f it gives you peace of mind then go for it but so long as there are no funny noises and you still have forward motion I would just be grateful :D:D:D

Welcome by the way ;)

wrinx

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ta bud :) is ther any thing that should look out for being high miles on the car. :cool:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bloody hell :eek: 200thou, at what age??? must of been very,very VERY well maintained if its still going strong!

for pointers, check for cam belt and vereater, check if its had a new engine at some point! go thought the recipes with a fine tooth comb!

there's no harm in phoning the last owner if its a trade (the address is usually on the log book or recipes.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
robinsong said:
I thought my alfa had high miles @ 120,00. Well done mate. If it isnt broke dont fix it!
Your`s is still in it`s youth :rolleyes:

I`m catching yer up Pab155 i`m onto 163,000 miles and the wifes Silverstone is up to 148,000

Only thing`s you can really check are the normal wear and tear item`s etc for wear and tear :rolleyes: I`d imagine if it`s been a Rep`s car then it`ll have been well looked after by his company...................mine was upto 100,000 it wanted for nothing then i bought it :rolleyes:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yer it is very nice car. I had 2.0 on a K and I pick that one up for £720 and that was fast. that had 120k it did not have a body kit like the one i have now.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1997 all that was done a year a go :D Service every year be for that.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
driver side window is playing up that is all :lol: it is getting round to do it :D

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Andy155 said:
check for cam belt and vereater, go thought the recipes with a fine tooth comb!
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: and rustle up a nice tasty Curry :p :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have seen all that ta.. ;) Its doing it when it is not rainning.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts