Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have one/a link to one please? Google and forum search have been fruitless :depressed:

·
Registered
332 Posts
theres one in the owners manual... what level of detail are you after?

what do you need to know?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
theres one in the owners manual... what level of detail are you after?

what do you need to know?
I don't have a manual (car came with only a service manual) but have seen the PDF, I seem to remember it only shows service points i.e. dipstick, coolant reservoir etc.

I'm after one that labels up all of the breather pipes, turbo and associated systems, inlet manifold, exhaust manifold and all that jazz.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I don't have a manual (car came with only a service manual) but have seen the PDF, I seem to remember it only shows service points i.e. dipstick, coolant reservoir etc.

I'm after one that labels up all of the breather pipes, turbo and associated systems, inlet manifold, exhaust manifold and all that jazz.
good luck... i think you maybe after a golden egg. i dont know anywhere to find that for any engine apart from the parts catalogues and they're notoriously hard to navigate.

is this just out of curiousity or are you actually trying to trace a fault/certain pipe??

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good luck... i think you maybe after a golden egg. i dont know anywhere to find that for any engine apart from the parts catalogues and they're notoriously hard to navigate.

is this just out of curiousity or are you actually trying to trace a fault/certain pipe??
Hmm maybe so.

Not so much curiosity, more so I can start to do little jobs on the engine and knowing where to locate all the different components beforehand.

Maybe if I ring the dealership with a picture of my engine bay, they'll be happy to label it all up for me and earn their bloody money.

This is full of really good info, thanks!

The only engine diagram I've managed to find is the one attached below. It's not ideal but better than nothing!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts