Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm planning to remove my ECU from my 2.4 159 to let Ned have a play with it. I'm going to have the battery disconnected for a few weeks, as I'm in Aus and I'm taking the ECU with me to the UK. The question is....when I repower the car,12v, I read somewhere that the window stops need to be reset.
How do i do this? if it's true and is there anything else I should be aware of during this process.
thanks

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm planning to remove my ECU from my 2.4 159 to let Ned have a play with it. I'm going to have the battery disconnected for a few weeks, as I'm in Aus and I'm taking the ECU with me to the UK. The question is....when I repower the car,12v, I read somewhere that the window stops need to be reset.
How do i do this? if it's true and is there anything else I should be aware of during this process.
thanks
Hello

We can now map your ECU so no need to remove your ECU and bring it with you

There is info on our web site about it

Autolusso - EGR Delete and Remapping

Or drop me an email [email protected]

Ned

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Hi Guys,

thanks
Hello

We can now map your ECU so no need to remove your ECU and bring it with you

There is info on our web site about it

Autolusso - EGR Delete and Remapping

Or drop me an email [email protected]

Ned

Gbymb, I have very recently (last two weeks or so) used the above 'remote mapping' service from Ned and Wayne at Autolusso. It's dead easy, and doesn't take long at all. Very helpful and they even put up with my incessant inane questions :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts