Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 58 plate 2.2 Prodrive is for sale. It's on Autotrader but thought I would advertise it here too. 70400 miles, 5 owners, I've owned it since October 2017. Most of the potential problem issues have been dealt with in my ownership: new timing chain on 55000 miles, M32 gearbox bearings replaced May 2021, subframe treated, 4 new genuine Prodrive springs fitted last month (sourced from Peter Cambridge at PCA Dynamics). Alloys refurbished in July this year. Prodrive number 236 of 500, certified by Alfa Romeo UK. Full service history: book stamped to 2017 and receipts for work done in my ownership. Paintwork in good general condition, front end resprayed in 2018 to deal with stone chips and lacquer peel on bonnet, some stone chips have inevitably re-appeared and some age-related marks. Interior is in very good condition.

I'm selling as I have a 156 GTA and I've just bought a 147 diesel for my new commute. It was either the GTA or the Brera 🤷‍♂️. Would like it to go to a good home. Let me know if you've got any questions.

Asking price is £9450.

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Car Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
Giulia Quadrifoglio
46 Posts
An absolute beauty! GLWTS. This has to be one of the best examples of the Brera out there

Reactions: Muskie

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Condition does look excellent I’m sure you will find a buyer soon. Are you on the Brera S Facebook group? There are sometimes people looking on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
9,030 Posts
Wow, great colour and description!
Seems underpriced to me, but as always the market decides.

Reactions: Muskie

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I’ve just shared it on the S page.
Beautiful example - all the best with the sale. Has it got the leather dash, or bose etc - it would be worth mentioning if it has
I’ve just shared it on the S page.
Beautiful example - all the best with the sale. Has it got the leather dash, or bose etc - it would be worth mentioning if it has
Thanks JDA 👍 No leather dash and standard head unit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts