Discussion Starter #7
1 hour 40.
I don't think I can take this.

·
Administrator
46,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No!
But we're getting close. About 30 mins till I leave, and another 30 to get to the garage.
Unfortunately it'll probably be another 30 after that while they take my money and try to sell me GAP insurance before I get to drive her.

On a slightly different subject, what do people think of Vanessa for her name (based on reg)? I'm not sure about it myself, but I'm having trouble getting inspiration. Maybe driving her will give me some ideas.

·
Administrator
46,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, I'm off. Next time I post, I'll be the owner of a shiny red GTA :D

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Good luck Bazza!!!!
:cool:
Vanessa? Well you are getting a Van...
;)

What about Gina the GTA?
:inlove:

·
Administrator
46,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm back (finally) :D
She's gorgeous, but you're all going to have to wait for the weekend for piccies, because it was already dark when I got back home. Sorry :eek:

·
Registered
6,310 Posts
I guess I haven't been following this as closely as I thought I was. Which GTA was it (the close one or the far one) and what's Alice's fate?

Oh, and I think it's time to change the car in your profile. ;)
--Toronto

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
and he is online...... :confused:

I'd be out and about driving it like theres no tomorrow with a massive grin on my face.... :D

Congrats on the GTA ;) , I'm a wee bit jealous...

...bah...

..One day Snokio, One day .......:(

E

·
0 Posts
Congrats bazza, glad to see there is someone that seems as implusive as me. You seemed to go from thinking about it to buying one as quickly as a GTA gets to 60mph :lol:

·
Administrator
46,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tor: It was the close one. Alice is unfortunately languishing in my garage for the time being. She will be getting a good clean at the weekend, and hopefully sold in the near future. I'll try to make some of the piccies small for you ;)

Snokio: No I wasn't :D I had just left my computer running. Unfortunately I have a superstition about drives which are just for pleasure, so I had to find excuses to go places (which were generally along the lines of "Who can I show my new car to next?)

Eddie: Impulsive? Me? I've been thinking about it for ages really, honest! It has to be said though, from my having a concrete plan to buy one, to actually buying one, has gone a lot quicker than I expected.

·
Administrator
46,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What are you doing here? You should be driving. At least to Scotland and back :D

Congrats though!
Did you read what I wrote about being superstitious?
Jenny won't let me go and visit people at quarter to eleven. Apparently it's impolite or something :rolleyes:
I'm having to just stare adoringly out the window at her. :D

1 - 20 of 58 Posts