Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any one had one of these remaped yet, does it improve mpg, and does it still do regens??

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Take your regen tax like the rest of us :tut:......we should be proud to take a 15% hit on our fuel costs to stop those nasty diesel particles :cheese:

G

·
How long have you had the car?

I'd wait a year and let the engine settle and have the 1st
service before remapping.
Also just in case anything rears it's ugly head and AR get
wind of the remap and void your warranty.

These are still pretty new engines after all.

;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi, I'm not sure whereabouts in the country you are but I know John at Mangoletsi is working on this engine now so he's definately worth a call. I'd also perhaps try the likes of Alfatune and AHM who all seem to be to the forefront at the minute. I happened to have used Mangoletis for my work and am delighted with the car.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Take your regen tax like the rest of us :tut:......we should be proud to take a 15% hit on our fuel costs to stop those nasty diesel particles :cheese:
And remember we are only paying £120 a year road tax! Thats heaven compared to the £400 odd I was paying!

·
Registered
278 Posts
We map many new cars some with just a few miles on them
dont worry
you dont have to drive it round at 5000 rpms

·
Registered
68 Posts
Question for AHM

Have you remapped a 2.0JTDM yet?

I'd also be interested to know if you've put one on a rolling road and if you are able to tell us the power achieved before and after?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it says 210 on their site for a remapped 2.0, they also so a dpf bypass pipe, but you need to do a lot of miles to cover the cost.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks for that, I looked at their website a few weeks ago and it was still TBA. I'm still interested in what bhp they measured on the standard car before the remap.

G

·
We map many new cars some with just a few miles on them
dont worry
you dont have to drive it round at 5000 rpms
Right, but when the dealer has it in for any kind of work
(inc a service) and reloads the factory map it's annoying as ****.

Better to iron out all the issues that may occur in the 1st year
and then get a remap instead of having to get it reloaded
again and again, no?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts