6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who got the 166 ti in Lincoln next door to my
house, if u have i wanna buy yr g3 and were off out for a beer

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
#500..............come on man! Do me a deal...................you dont use it............you should know leeds like the back of yr hand

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeh I took your advice before and have been looking ever since.................full of bloody G2's atm! and the Italy one

·
Registered
933 Posts
A17esh - Is it possible to just swap over a G3 into an original G2 ICS? Thought I had read a while ago that the 2001 onwards ICS software was different to control the later version?

:confused: of Essex.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
yup - the original satnav box was a G2 (dunno what happened to G1!) and the post 2001 satnavs were G3....maps are now only available for the G3 box

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hummmmm maybe not for 350, does ny one wannna buy my g2 so I can put that money towards that g3?

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A17esh - Is it possible to just swap over a G3 into an original G2 ICS? Thought I had read a while ago that the 2001 onwards ICS software was different to control the later version?

:confused: of Essex.
Hello, yes a G3 unit will work with a G2 unit..................I have a G3 unit nyway........Just need the nav to match

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nesh 350 is a giveaway. German and Italian ebay price is 500 euros and up...
Not to me, the alfa nav is getting older by the day, and I have a iphone which can take a tomtom app so im thinking thats the way, but if a G3 came up at the right price............id have it.............Plus postage to the uk would be STUPID, and prob breake the lazer.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts