Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering a "re-map" for my 2.0 JTS GTV ............. I understand it can make the car more drivable with a little more torque and a few more yards per gallon........ I have heard good things about "Alfa Tune" up in Cheshire .......... But it's a bit of a hike.

Is there anyone down South that knows what they are doing with these engines and isn't likely to f*uck my ECU up ???

Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
103 Posts
Try Autodelta. They are based in Park Royal, London Just off the A40 Gypsy Corner. I had my 156 JTS remapped from them about 4 years ago. You will notice the difference, it is well worth it IMHO

cheers

G

·
Gus @ Alfatune has recommended Adie @ AH Motorsport AH Motorsports to members on AO, they have worked in tandem developing Remap software for Alfas, and AFAIK you have to physically open the ECU to remap the JTS, not something a lot tuners can do :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Quite a few of us on here have used Red Dot in Enfield.
They'll do a before and after on the rollers to show the improvements.
The power is more usable normally, and the rev limiter @6500 is removed, so you get to use a lot more of the power available.
I had my TS done last year, and was pleased with the results.
If you search the forums for Red Dot you should find more info.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Gus @ Alfatune has recommended Adie @ AH Motorsport AH Motorsports to members on AO, they have worked in tandem developing Remap software for Alfas, and AFAIK you have to physically open the ECU to remap the JTS, not something a lot tuners can do :thumbs:
+1 the only place to go in the south

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys............... I think I'll probably go with AH Motorsport, I've emailed them so I'll get to talk to them tomorrow.

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Thanks guys............... I think I'll probably go with AH Motorsport, I've emailed them so I'll get to talk to them tomorrow.

Cheers to All
Peter
That's if Adie can get in ... his Garage is down a dirt track in the countryside :lol: (well not quiet but it is a single track carriage way in parts ...)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts