Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well up to press it's been VW, VW, Rover:rolleyes: , VW, VW, Audi, VW and finally Audi again.

Hopefully this saturday I'll be picking up a 159 Sportwagon 2.4 JTDM. Somebody please tell me I've not gone mad.

Karl_T

·
Registered
7 Posts
Definitely not. I bought a brand new Leon FR thinking I'd get teutonic-ish reliability. Not so - bit of a disaster it was with an unsolvable starting problem. My 147 before that never let me down and I had it for 6 years.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

Salute, Giordano.

·
Registered
12,751 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO.......not mad, addicted........:thumbs:

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Hi Karl and Welcome to AO enjoy the ride.

In answr to your question, only time will tell but we do not think you're mad :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well pick up date has moved back to Weds, but went by the garage again today to sort out the paperwork, and complete the 'to do' list.

Why did Titanio Grey do so poorly in the best colour poll? Stunning car, can't wait.

Karl_T

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
welcome to AO, enjoy :)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quick question:
I'm trying to use the search function but not having much luck, if I want to find a set phrase like "stereo wiring" or "wiring colours" how do I get it to treat it as one string I seem to get all stereo and all wiring related posts. I've tried 'stereo AND wiring' and that didn't seem to help. Is there a guide for the search engine on here, I tried searching for it, failed, there are a lot of articles with either the word search or guide in it....

Ta

Karl_T

1 - 10 of 10 Posts