Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 12 month old G with 7500 miles, went to Authorised Service Agent (Monza Sport, Ashington, West Sussex), today.

Oil and Filter change, Health check, Screen wash, Sealing Gasket, and DFS product for fuel system. I think the latter is not really necessary but having had dealings with them in the past with my Abarth and my OH's Fiat 500, I just let them carry on as they are very reliable and friendly.

Overall cost inc. VAT. £138.43

Apart from the Oil/Filter change, I asked them to replace the rear wiper rubber seal as I previously had water ingress into the boot. I did a temporary fix by using silicone grease.

I was advised that this is the fix they would do as it had been recommended (by Alfa?)

Also my S/S system has not been operational for a few months, although I'm not really fussed on this technology, it is under warranty so got it looked at.

As I suspected, the battery was below par, so it was given a boost and now await a call when new battery available to be fitted.

So to date not much trauma as an Alfa G owner.

Bonus was they gave me a loan car. Abarth 500 595 Turismo, 15 plate, 650 miles on the clock. Needless to say had a blast if a morning. ?

·
Premium Member
5,408 Posts
Sounds like someone else is getting the kind of service they expect from Alfa!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I have only good things to say about Monza too. Surprised they don't post here

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have only good things to say about Monza too. Surprised they don't post here
Not a big concern, but efficient, friendly, they know you when you walk through the door and on one occasion was able to chat to the mechanic when he was attending to my car and it was good to see he knew what he was doing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts