65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please to anounce the 1st meet of the year it will be held at
Basetech
151 Great Howard Street,
Liverpool,
L3 7DL.

We will be meeting from 9am onwards
this is open to all italian car owners. Weather permitting a possible tunnel run so bring some pennies its £1.70 each way

This hopefully will be a monthly meet depending on interest

·
Registered
711 Posts
I can't make this Sunday but I think it's definetly something that I would be interested in coming to in the future :thumbs:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,447 Posts
If i drag my ass out of bed in time and can get enough go juice into the Gtv i may make a trip over. Maybe

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
The cafe won't be open for butties but will be doing brews. No bands or dancing girls this Sunday but I'll see what I can do for the future!

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'll be there . BTW anyone want a free 156 2.0 ts air filter ? Found it while clearing out the garage -I'll bring it with me.:thumbs:

·
Registered
10,578 Posts
I'll be there . BTW anyone want a free 156 2.0 ts air filter ? Found it while clearing out the garage -I'll bring it with me.:thumbs:
If it fits the 2.0 ts 146 I will have it :thumbs:

It does not fit :(

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
It's a bit drizzly here in Litherland, but hey ho. One more espresso and I'll be heading out. Basetech has plenty of indoor space to keep us all dry.

·
Registered
502 Posts
pi55ing down so will not be in the GTV , because of course they implode at the first raindrop ( wife's observation ) :p

1 - 20 of 36 Posts