Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let folks know if you've got an Alfa and need anything done to it you can't go wrong with Alfaworkshop in Royston. I've just had a new cam chain fitted on my Brera & the every part of the experience is top notch (including the price). I really thought workshops like Jamie's were a thing of fiction but he's proved me wrong.

I even parted company with my hard earned cash with a smile on my face, which I think is also a first for me!!:):):):)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just wanted to let folks know if you've got an Alfa and need anything done to it you can't go wrong with Alfaworkshop in Royston. I've just had a new cam chain fitted on my Brera & the every part of the experience is top notch (including the price). I really thought workshops like Jamie's were a thing of fiction but he's proved me wrong.

I even parted company with my hard earned cash with a smile on my face, which I think is also a first for me!!:):):):)
I had a similar experience with my 156 V6 - great service and also a no nonsense approach to other items. Let me know about things I really needed to do, those I needed to monitor and address in due course, and things that may be a good idea to do at some point. All round top notch experience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts