Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

We are organising a repeat of a meet we did several times last year, which was great fun, and started to build a good attendance.

The meet will be at the Departure Lounge Cafe in Alton, in the Northern part of Hampshire at 10:00 on Saturday 1st April.

The Departure Lounge Cafe

We would love to see not only the Alfa Romeo but a good variety of all Italian Marques of all ages and types, so please come along to meet like minded people and admire the cars.

The cafe has a good solid field just next to the car park and in front of the cafe building, so we dont have to be in the regular car park. It also does a very good cooked breakfast. We have a good chat and look at the cars, and normally finish around lunch time.

All welcome to organise runs to the cafe to travel in a convoy, just feel free to post in the thread

See you soon all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Hi, you can count me in . It will be the first time I've been close enough with a drivable car when a meet has been on.
I'll be traveling from Brighton/Hove so anyone wanting a convoy along the way post or P.M me
Can't wait. Such a shame it's diesel not my sadly sold Busso.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, you can count me in . It will be the first time I've been close enough with a drivable car when a meet has been on.

I'll be traveling from Brighton/Hove so anyone wanting a convoy along the way post or P.M me

Can't wait. Such a shame it's diesel not my sadly sold Busso.

All engine welcome
Hopefully I will come with my Cup .....as it is sorn still until April otherwise it will be my daily 2.4ti 159 so a diesel too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
I am in! Of course - have been waiting for it since the last one :)

Reactions: pipolo71

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
I'll be able to make it if you don't mind a non Alfa non Italian car interloping

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Reactions: pipolo71 and 198497

·
Registered
359 Posts
I will be there in the Cup. Really looking forward to it- last year's events were great fun. Hope to meet some more new people and catch up with old friends.

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Those coming from 'North'... should we meet in Newbury as we did with Alan last year and follow down to the place as a convoy-ish?

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Can do

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
I might have my car back by then :) and hopefully Alan can join.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Would love to attend, but unfortunately we have a family event in Bristol on the 1st.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi All

I'm in and yeah Dennis we could meet at Newbury, Mcdoulds car park again at 0900hrs? think that was enough time last time. Really looking forward to it be good to catch up with everyone missed it over the winter!!

anyway hopefully have a few cars in convoy from Newbury

Alan

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Hi Alan,

9am at McD carpark - agreed!

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
I'll meet you at Newbury also

1 - 20 of 48 Posts