Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Looks like a great site!
I'm a 22 year old guy from Preston in Lancashire and bought my first Alfa about 5 months ago. Alfa 147 Selespeed. Alot of people really REALLY tried to put me off... to this day thou, touch wood, I've had no problems and I'm loving every second of driving time.

The car is metallic black with all extras bar sat nav. Recently spent a few quid on lil bits. Got a custom made full stainless steel exhaust system, pipercross induction kit, proffessional flim tints and lexus style lights on the back end.

Looking for a GTA and the dreaded insurance! :tut:

I'd post some photos, but the files are too large, how do I reduce the size??

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
If you are running Windows XP, you can download the Microsoft Image resizer for free (click here).

This little tool enables you to resize one or many image files with a right-click.

You can also use IrfanView, Photoshop and other programs of course

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO cole, smart car you've got. :cool:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi Cole, welcome on board! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for welcome all!

I'll think about that north eng/scots meet gra166 lusso. I was in Edinburgh last month and it's quite a drive, need to find the time and a few quid! Cheers for lettin me know thou.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh the lexus lights, I can see your point... lil bit of a towny boy racer touch I suppose, but more people like them as a pose to hate them! The exhaust system, or rather the tail pipe... i like. From the angel in the picture thou, it does look like it hangs out a little. Anyways, it was a simple performance mod and it only improves an already gorgeous sounding engine at speed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Mr Orange. Just sneaked a peek at your 156, very nice. A clean car gets my vote everytime! Love the colour, never seen one about. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hows it goin Foxie!

Site's good, cheers mate. The tints are the film stuff done by a company called Pentagon Glass Tech. Claim to be the best people for the job with an entensive client list. There black tints, midnight on rear and front end is smoke. Very reasonable price too, £180 all in! I did have 2 cars done thou.

http://www.pentagonglasstech.com/

I bought the Alfa blinds for mine after seein them on another 147. Never used them, just changed my mind and went for the proper job!

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

Be good to see you and your nice 147 at the Jedburgh meet. :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts