Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1999 Black Spider roof and frame going spare it is in good condition with no rips, tears or leaks,the back window is not available but you can get a new one from Ebay for £130 or use your old one,as I did.I recently treated it with Renovo to freshen it up and help keep its waterproof qualities.I tried to put this in the classifieds but could not get it to upload the photos,I am looking for around £175 but will listen to sensible offers,I live in edinburgh but travel around Scotland so could deliver for free,if not will be £25 delivery due to the weight,this is a manual hood so dont know if it could replace an electric one,anyone interested can view it if convenient or email me for photos at [email protected] or call me on 07887690426 if any more info needed,this would make an ideal replacement for a damaged or tired roof.

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention I am off to Spain for two weeks from the 25th August, so dont call my mobile then or you could end up paying more for the call than the roof:lol:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just thought I would mention I have a silver rear bumper for a Spider/GTV for sale also black unpainted sill covers(2) both in good condition open to offers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts