·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1999 Alfa Romeo 145 Cloverlead with Fiat Coupe 2.0 20V Turbo Conversion

Final Pictures to come, but for illustration purposes, here is the actual car:

1999 Alfa Romeo 145 2.0 20v Turbo - Alfa Romeo 145 - 146 Forum

Car to be sold with 12 Months MOT.

Car is still being re-constructed and aimed completion date being Jan 31st.

Engine
Engine was taken from a Fiat Coupe 2.0 20V Turbo. Since its conversion it has been given an overhauled engine, 60 trim compressor wheel Garret T28 hybrid turbo (Normally 50 trim). Front Mount Intercooler, GTEC 2 ECU Chip, K&N Cone Filter. Full custom stainless steel Cat Back exhaust system fitted with optional de-cat pipe. The block has been painted red, timing belt only just done, clutch next to brand new, gearbox cleaned down and painted, red crackle paint rocker cover and chrome sprayed coil pack cover. The Alternator is relativity new having covered ~3k miles. Fresh oil and filter fitted, New NGK Iridium installed. Other Fiat Coupes with similar mods R/R @ 280-300 HP. If the car were live mapped by Flea at FC Performance it will put it to Circa 300-310 HP.

Brakes
Rear brakes are standard, front brakes have been converted to 304mm 4 Pot Brembo brakes from the Fiat Coupe. New 5.1 Brake fluid installed. Front discs were brand new and have roughly 5k of light millage on them. Pads have lots of life in them.

Suspension
Rear suspension is standard, front suspension is all Fiat Coupe including the subframe.

Wheels
Fiat Coupe Turbo wheels have been fitted with new tyres. Wheels were overhauled in fresh black anthracite paint.

Interior
Cigarette socket has been removed and boost gauge / Oil Temp / Oil Pressure gauges installed. A Song MP3 iPod Connector CD Player is fitted.

Overall Condition
Overall the car has been very well cared for, cleaned and polished weekly when on the road. Floor pan de-rusted / welded where required when the conversion was carried out.

Progress thread for the car can be found here: Langers 145 20vt - Alfa Romeo 145 - 146 Forum

£3750 ONO once completed.

Car is currently in the final stages of being completed, the planned date ready for sale is 31st Jan and so gauging for interest now on a potential sale.

Contact Rick: 07581028887

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
**BUMP**

Test drove the car at the weekend after completion, just to adjust a boost pipe, connect the horn and clean a speedo sensor then put in for the MOT next week.

Make me a serious offer and I may consider.

·
Vendor
45,840 Posts
Interested in a swap with an 04 plate 156 1.9 16v diesel Sportwagon?

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tempting as it is I require the money. I already have another smaller car and I wont be using one for work anymore.
Thanks none the less.

·
Vendor
45,840 Posts
No worries, best of luck with the sale. :)

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Sold :D

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
:D yarp :)

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
I'll nip over there to take a looksy.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Anyone fancy being a passenger? Lol

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
It's expensive lol

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dont forget the decat in the boot....

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Fitted today along with full tank of fuel from my old cary Bluetooth stereo AO sticker and tax disk holder and cloverleaf mats :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts