Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Unfortunately my beloved V reg 146Ti is in need of some extensive welding repairs which I am unable to carry out myself technically or financially.
She has on 91001 miles on the clock but both the NS and OS sills are in a bad way as is the floorpan itself. Engine is good, although because of lack of use the engine would fire but turns over strongly. Last time I started her up was Wednesday 20th of February and gave her a short 10 minute run due to their being no MOT and tax I couldn't run on public roads. Been off road since January 23rd 2018.
It really pains me to give up on my car but needs must.
Interior full black leather is in really good shape, no rips or tears and only very slight wear on the driver's bolster...really hardly marked there either. A set of 5 spoke Alfa Speedlines or original pepperpot alloys are available too. Good donor car or project for a real enthusiast with skills and time to restore
PM me if at all interested in anything about my car. I can send you photos and a video of her running last week
Thanks for reading
Iain

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
It's a shame to hear, and I still don't know why Alfa didn't galvanize the floor pans, are the back seats any good for a 145? Will you break her?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a shame to hear, and I still don't know why Alfa didn't galvanize the floor pans, are the back seats any good for a 145? Will you break her?
I have had 4 responses on Facebook Marketplace from people interested in keeping her going but it looks increasingly likely that I am going to have to break her...not sure if the rear seat fits the 145, you would think it would but we are talking Alfa Romeo after all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts