Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just tidying up my pretty tidy `98 156 V6 (manual) and was wondering where I may be able to obtain the sticker that went into the rear window of the `98 156`s indicating they were winners of the European Car of the Year. Does anyone know of someone who is able to supply, either an original, or a colour reprint sticker.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I can't help you there... But you might have some luck with a local label maker. They may be able to make some up for you. You will need to supply a template or file of the sticker for them so some work on photo shop if you have access to it or software similar will be required.

It only needs to be clear, have colour, sticky on the 'front' and be UV resistant... Then there is the cost.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The problem of course is getting a copy of the original to get reproduced.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I thought maybe your car had one on it already but it was just looking a little tatty. I came across one car with the sticker a few months ago at the car wreckers, sadly it is gone now. I do have a photo of the rear of the car but the sticker is hard to see.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Here's something I quickly made, based on some photos that I took of the car at the wreckers. Not very good ones of the sticker (just the right side), but I think it was something like this. Of course sizes won't be quite right, and the black lettering is white.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RXE that would be fantastic. Mikesalfa I haven`t seen that sticker, the one I had in mind refers to the European Car of The Year with Euro flags etc

·
Registered
245 Posts
RXE that would be fantastic. Mikesalfa I haven`t seen that sticker, the one I had in mind refers to the European Car of The Year with Euro flags etc
Well I half made it up, the left side at least. I'm pretty sure it had a cloverleaf on the sticker (but it could be a euro flag) I saw but it may have been some other logo. The Monza, AR logo and AR words were there though.

Lets see what the people on the net have on their cars.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That`s the sticker I`m referring to. Anyone seen these for sale, originals or copies?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts