Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi Im new here haveing bought my first alfa. with new brakes, engine mounts & other expensive replacements she is almost ready for the road. had been sitting for over ten years inside. body is great & the engine fired up real easy & seems fine. always had english sports cars , this is different!!!:) :)

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
What english sportscars have you owned? I hope you didn't trade in a DB4 or an XK for the spider though, cause if you did, it really will feel different....and i don't mean different, as in better!
Spiders are really fun, but they aren't sportscars if we are honest with ourselves.....:)
My old TR6 could kill any spider. but i too now have a spider, so there must be something about them!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
have been trying to locate a alfa club in the vancouver area but no can find. do you know of any?

·
Administrator
60,113 Posts
have been trying to locate a alfa club in the vancouver area but no can find. do you know of any?
Yes, we meet once a month, we are the Italian Car Club of BC. If you go to the alfabb. com there is a link to our club.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts