Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On April 9th at Anglia car auctions @ Kings Lyn there looks to be a beautifully re-stored 1978 1.3 ti in white for an estimate value of between £10,000 to £12,000 from the picture it look s like a new car, it has done 73,000m I wonder if it will be sold within the estimated guide price?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Alfasud

On April 9th at Anglia car auctions @ Kings Lyn there looks to be a beautifully re-stored 1978 1.3 ti in white for an estimate value of between £10,000 to £12,000 from the picture it look s like a new car, it has done 73,000m I wonder if it will be sold within the estimated guide price?
It looks straight enough. There's a buzz about these cars, especially after the Wheeler Dealer program and the fact that there's so few left. The last Alfasud (Sprint) that was sold at auction fetched something like £16,000 but then it had only done 900 miles from new and was completely unrestored. It'll be interesting to see what it goes for...

·
Registered
100 Posts
I had four sprints best being a sweet V reg that I really wish i'd have kept...it popped and crackled off throttle going downhill....lovely engine:)

·
Registered
142 Posts
they all seem like a lot of money to me .... when you consider what else you could get for that sort of cash....
It is considering what they used to cost but if you look at the prices other much less rare cars of 70's and 80's now fetch they are probably still under valued. How many Suds left on the road, 60 or 70 and how many of those in really good order?

·
Registered
144 Posts
We got 21 at MITCAR last year, including this lovely white one.
NAD hopes to bring a few more out this year as well as MITCAR again as there are a few getting restored now.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just checked the auction house web page the car did not sell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts