Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friend from Famagusta since the time we were kids, alfisti since he was born because his parents were, who spent many years working in Europe. Car purchased brand new by him, and always being garaged, and taken out fr plesure driving during summer. The car has never been restored. Has been waxoiled since day 1. Is in German specs (with factory fitted A/C). I think pics speak by themselves.

This is the car Nicolas has seen in Engomi area a few years back, because this friend's house is close to old Pizza hotel.

Reason for sale is because with the kids now the number of cars in family has grown and the parking is needed.

Price €7000. Interested ? Let me know and can PM name & phone # & email .

Attachments

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Ara ti na poulisw ti na poulisw???? :lol: :lol:

Thelei kanenas to lacetti tis giainekas?
Filiki timi....7000 :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The A/C is factory fitted.

Its been sometime that he told me that he wants to sell it, and was keeping silent hoping that wld be able to get it, but it looks that fr that amount I wont be able soon.....

The model is the L. GTV 2.0 L, which has some engine differences from the GTV 2.0.

It is the same guy that had the white A33 P4, and now he has an A159SW.

A

·
0 Posts
It is the same guy that had the white A33 P4, and now he has an A159SW.
To 159 ine diesel chromatos gri skouro nomizo. Iche to o Demades kanena chrono sto showroom tse odigisa to otan endiaferounoun gia Station Wagon. Ivra to stenochoro tsie me mimro boot, ase pou en pao ta diesel.

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
en opws tzino pou eixa !

To diko mou epoulisa to prin polla xronia, 800 lires limeno stameno ! JB580

Egorasen to enas filos mou pou twra emetakomise Athina, jai ap oti ematha ekamen to kainourio !

Very nice cruising car, but underpowered if you ask me...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts